Hello and welcome to the Royal Parks Store website, which aims to be the definitive guide on London’s parks and green spaces. Local residents can use our site to peruse the best parks to visit with friends or on a romantic evening, furthermore tourists can find local gift shops close to the parks which is ideal for presents!
Our featured royal parks
- Bushy Park
- Bushy Park is the second largest royal park in London and boasts a large playground, water gardens and a large population of graceful wild deer.
Contact Green Park on the telephone number of their London office if you would like to confirm their opening times or discuss any upcoming events such as a Royal Gun Salute.
- Hyde Park
- Perhaps the most famous and widely-visited royal parks, Hyde Park plays host to a number of music concerts throughout the year plus their regular attractions include the Serpentine lake where you can spend an enjoyable day boating.
- St James’s Park
- As a royal park, St James’s Park boasts stunning views of Buckingham Palace and is host to a series of regular events such as the annual Trooping of the Colour parade.
- Kensington Gardens
- Kensington Gardens is one of the most accessible of London’s Royal Parks, close to public transport links and host to the Liberty Drives scheme, which you can book in advance on their contact telephone number.
- Victoria Tower Gardens
- Victoria Tower Gardens is located opposite the Tower of Westminster and is home to the Emmeline Pankhurst memorial, call the visitor enquiries contact number to plan your visit over the phone.
Gift Shops on Royal Parks Store
- Fancy That of London
- Fancy That of London is situated close to the Regent’s Park and sells a vast range of souvenir gift items as mementos of your time in the capital city.
- National Gallery Gift Shop
- The National Gallery Gift Shop is found in the iconic London landmark, selling postcards, art books and prints of the seminal artworks on display.
- Courtauld Gallery Gift Shop
- Located in Somerset House, the Courtauld Gallery Gift Shop sells a range of books, postcards and accessories relevant to the artworks on display.